Ce pain s'appelle "Baguette Grand Siècle" - This bread is called "Baguette Grand Siècle"
If there's something that makes me feel french, in everyday life, it's of course: going to buy the bread in the bakershop ! Being in a bakershop in front of many different types of breaf (cereals, "miche" kind, "baguette", "tradition", in bowl, cut or not, ... and so on) is tipically french. There is a kind of bread for each meal to be eaten with: meat, seafood, "foie gras"... Because bread is not a part of the meal, but something to accompany a meal. But I prefer to choose it because of its name, or because of how it looks like ! I don't eat bread everyday (even if I really like it), but in my parents home, for example, there is always bread on the table. It's a french tradition, a crispy pleasure that can be eaten all day long! ^_^ !
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire