lundi 4 août 2008

"virelangue" n°1

Aujourd'hui, amusons nous avec la prononciation française! Les "virelangues" ou tongue twisters en anglais, sont des phrases dont la prononciation n'est pas facile, même pour les français!
Voici la première phrase :)

today let's have fun with french pronunciation! The "virelangues" or tongue twisters, are sentences hard to pronunce, even for french people!
Here the first sentence :)


Oggi, ci divertiamo con la pronuncia del francese! I "virelangues" o scioglielingua, sono frasi la cui pronuncia non è facile, anche per i francesi!
Ecco la prima frase :)

Si six scies scient six saucisses, six-cent-six scies scient six-cent-six saucisses !

Le sens n'a pas un grand intérêt, ça parle de saucisses et de scies haha! Mais vous avez pu remarquer qu'un même son peut s'écrire de plusieurs façons différentes: Si, Scie, Scient se prononcent de la même façon.

The meaning is not really interesting, it's about sausages and saw haha! But you maybe notice that one sound can be written in different ways in french: Si, Scie, Scient are pronunced the same way.

Il senso non è molto interessante, si tratta di salsicce e seghe haha! Ma avete potuto notare che un suono può essere scritto in diversi modi: Si, scie, scient si pronunciano nello stesso modo.

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Cara, e' proprio la tua voce? haha...

Achab_ a dit…

è la mia voce ma siccome ho fatto in modo che la video non sia troppo pesante, la qualità è... come dire... di me*** hahaha!
sembra che sia la voce di un ET... haha

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour! I am studying French...I have a question..is message pronouced as message in English or different....??..thanks..^^

Achab_ a dit…

Bonjour!
Yes, 'message' in french is different than in english.
the begining 'mess' is quite the same, but the 'a' is a french 'a' like in 'chat' (cat) and the 'ge' is not a [dj] like in english but a [j]? the accent of the word is on the 'a'.
In phonetik, I think it's like this [mɛsaʒ].
I hope my message helped you!
see you soon, à bientôt!

Anonyme a dit…

wow..tnx..haha..I love studying language..Hmm I started studying french yesterday..haha..I hope I'll learn fast...by the way..I love your blog..^^....

Achab_ a dit…

thank you for your nice message ^^
If you have any question about french, don't hesitate to ask! And please if you have suggestions for my blog, like topics that interest you, tell me in the comments ^^!
A bientôt!

Anonyme a dit…

Hmmm, actually, I love your blog. You have a lot of nice small pictures. I posted a french post today...It's about Monsieur Glimpse. It's a nickname..^^...I hope my grammar is right..^^...Topics..^^...Books...Movies...It's ok to post anything...I will read it..^^..Thanks for the help again