I didn't know much about this brand when I was in France. Actually I enjoyed Nutella more.. After coming back and I checked the price of this Confiture, it's... it was... 6000~7000won... ㅜㅜ
How's it going? Ca va bien? My news is~ I'm going to Paraguay on May and before may, I will take some training for 2 months from next month.
Here this confiture is about 1 to 2 (or 3) euros.. it depends of the taste ;-)
I will post a nutella picture even if it's not french ^^
Toni told me about Paraguay : CONGRATULATION !! i hope you'll have a lot of fun discovering such a different country ^^ Don't eat too much potatoes hahahahahaha !!! (I'm wondering if it's possible kkk)
the new TV is great ^^ sooooo big ! and the ambilight is cool too.
About my news... hum... nothing special, I'm studying as usual kk.. I received some exams' marks and it's not so bad :-) AND in less than one week I have a week of vacation ! (Even if I have so much work to prepare, it sounds like a great news héhé...)
Ok now I'm going to post Nutella, just to make you HUNGRY hahaha !
i hope you'll have internet in paraguay to give us some news, if not, you HAVE TO write letters to us hahaha ^^.
3 commentaires:
Bonne Maman est une marque de confiture très célèbre en France. Je fais de la pub ^^...
Bonne Maman (~good mum) is a very famous brand of confiture (jam) in France. I'm making advertisment... ^^
Your blog always make me hungry... lol
I didn't know much about this brand when I was in France. Actually I enjoyed Nutella more..
After coming back and I checked the price of this Confiture, it's... it was... 6000~7000won... ㅜㅜ
How's it going? Ca va bien?
My news is~
I'm going to Paraguay on May and before may, I will take some training for 2 months from next month.
Next time, I'm expecting see your NEW TV.
Hellooooooo !
Here this confiture is about 1 to 2 (or 3) euros.. it depends of the taste ;-)
I will post a nutella picture even if it's not french ^^
Toni told me about Paraguay : CONGRATULATION !! i hope you'll have a lot of fun discovering such a different country ^^ Don't eat too much potatoes hahahahahaha !!! (I'm wondering if it's possible kkk)
the new TV is great ^^ sooooo big ! and the ambilight is cool too.
About my news... hum... nothing special, I'm studying as usual kk..
I received some exams' marks and it's not so bad :-) AND in less than one week I have a week of vacation ! (Even if I have so much work to prepare, it sounds like a great news héhé...)
Ok now I'm going to post Nutella, just to make you HUNGRY hahaha !
i hope you'll have internet in paraguay to give us some news, if not, you HAVE TO write letters to us hahaha ^^.
See you some day, somewhere...
Caro.
Enregistrer un commentaire