vendredi 25 janvier 2008

Nouvelle catégorie !

Bonjour !

Aujourd'hui je vais commencer une nouvelle catégorie nommée "liste". Une fois par semaine (environ...) je posterai une photo d'un produit de la vie courante en France, juste une photo et une petite légende ^^.

Rendez-vous dans le message précédent pour la première photo !

*Ichigo*

Bonjour !

Today I'm starting a new tag named "liste". One time per week (about...) I will post a picture of an everyday life product of France, just a picture and a small sentence ^^.

See you in the next message for the first picture !

*Ichigo*

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

heh heh looking forward to it!! :D
I also want to try translating more of your posts but busy work is keeping me from doing so - BUT!!! I will get back to you soon!! :-)

Achab_ a dit…

kk it's a kinf of lazy tag ^^ just a picture and very few text!
Don't worry about translation ! Take your time, I know that you're a busy guy ;-)